I posted the other day about my TicTacToe string quilt. I forgot to show the picture of my sewing space and this quilt was in the making.
I’m working on an embroidery quilt on the Bernina in the background. I didn’t want to just stare at it being stitched out so I got my Necchi out and worked on TicTacToe. What a mess the strings are. So many to use.
After all the blocks were made I decided it was time to sort out my string stash. It’s done and now I can see what I have. Another quilt for sure. We’ll see. I have some other quilting priorities before I get started with a new one.
I have some exciting news but I can’t tell you yet. Keep checking back for the reveall!!
Thanks for visiting my quilt studio.